Monday 30 November 2009

Who Ms. Vicki Is


Sorry for any confusion the previous post caused.  The past few years that I've been blogging, Ms. Vicki is an occasional visitor to my blog.  Ms. Vicki likes to post about her adventures.  She's a pair of my underwear (never been worn mind you!) and she travels with Mr. P (a.k.a. love muffin to some) my husband in my place when I can't travel with him.  She gets a pin or button wherever they go when they can find one.  Sometimes he even takes her out siteseeing and gets her picture for me visiting places of interest.

I'm living vicariously through my underwear.  Sad but true.

5 comments:

BONNIE K said...

I was all ready for you to give us a link to Ms. Vicki's blog. Guess that won't be happening.

Kurt said...

Who are these people who don't know who MV is? Why are they even allowed here?

Jennifer Rose said...

i love the button idea :D

sandy said...

HAHAHAH, now I get it. Clever....And Kurt's comment was funny...

Serena Lewis said...

I must admit I have always understood who 'Vicki' was but was unsure of the origins. Here's to living life vicariously through your underwear! I'm glad to hear you're not actually wearing the underwear when all those buttons are being attached....remember your run-in the poppy pin???!!! OUCH!!!