Monday 6 November 2006

Things were a little harried for a while in our extended family. Birthdays, serious illness' of relatives, death in one case. (We'll miss you Uncle J.) But look out, I'm back. I think I may have been abducted by lawn ornamentation again, because that's the only reason I can explain my not writing for so long. It seems time is in a vacuum when I'm with them.

Boy, do I ever feel like Garfield looks this morning. Only I'm not holding a coffee, but I wish I were! Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Rainypete said...

Sorry about your Uncle. It's never fun to say goodbye to someone. Don't worry about busy....I know exactly how you feel. I hope your coffee takes hold soon.

Kurt said...

I has some Dean & Deluca chocolate with lunch. I rate it 7 out of 10.

Asaph's Table said...

So sorry to hear the news; my condolances to you and your fam.
See, Garfield would look a lot beeter if that was a Swiss Vienna International coffee, or a choco-cherry kiss latte from Borders!
(Sorry. Am I whispering the devil's words?)

richgold said...

Wahoo and welcome back. That Garfield is just perfect. I'm going to have to break copyright and snag myself a copy to put up at work!