Tuesday 13 June 2006

Hello again darlings,

I'm packing and readying myself to slip into the luggage for a fabulous time in old gay Paris. That's gay as in happy darlings, should you wonder. I'm taking back the word.

I'm not sure where else I'll be travelling to this summer. Turkey has been mentioned, but I think that I'll skip that one. Wouldn't want Mr. P. having to explain my purpose in an airport over there. Plus I absolutely refuse to cover my head, since I don't have one. I may do California again though. This time hopefully he'll buy me that pin I crave. A girl does like her jewellry you know.

Well ta, ta for now darlings, will chat when we get back. Wish me luck! I still hate flying so!

xoxoxo
Vicki Stripes

4 comments:

Deb said...

What happened to Italy? My cousin's socks live over there and I was hoping you could say "hi' from me. LOL

I hope you have a wonderful time Vicki!

Kris said...

AND you didn't invite me along? Have a great time wherever you end up, hopefully when you get back I will still be in one piece and have living children...hehehe...

K.

Kurt said...

Vicki,
You can come with me any time!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

anonymous: Thank you so much for the info....by the way....I'm a pair of UNDERWEAR making a joke darling. You sound like you are taking life too seriously and are in need of a vacation. A vacation or enema darling. Whatever helps....

All my love
Vicki