Wednesday 5 April 2006

Think about this one...

On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be
01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.
Thankyou...
You may now return to your (normal?) life.

I received this by email today. Is this reason enough to throw a party? You're all invited. My place tonight at 1:00 am for the countdown.

Directions to my house:

Head North. If you're in Calgary just head east until you see a crazy woman wearing bunny ears and decorating lawn gnomes. That's me....Well, me or Adventurer.

2 comments:

Deb said...

should I bring the cheese dip or the vino, or both? LOL

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Oh Darn! I fell asleep....was out like a log. Hope you all weren't waiting at the door or anything! It should have been a good time anyways with Debs cheese dip and vino.