Tuesday 3 January 2006



My newest obsession. From ZERO to FOUR tanks in a month flat. My 50 gallon is sitting in the living room unused at present. Anybody want to talk me into setting up that? Go ahead I dare you!!! It wouldn't be very hard, just need a stand and everything else but the tank.....about a few hundred dollars;-o

To the masuline half of we: Just one more...ok? It's only 50 gallons dear!

To Kurt: Is it cruel to keep fish in a tank if I don't dress them up? (oh! i've linked to your site twice without asking. Naughty, naughty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key to happy fish is clean, aerated water. Use a good quality aerator and/or seaweed to ensure full oxygenation (and brain activity) of your fish. Of course, most goldfish arrive at the pet shop brain dead, but since you can't be sure, it's best to behave as if yours is a thinker.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Who said anything about goldfish. Mine are fishsticks, cod I think. I want to dress 'em up in tartar sauce. Just wasn't sure if that was cruel?;-0

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Thanks Carole! They'd be even better if I actually knew how to draw!;-)

Deb said...

I've never had any luck with fish. I had a Beta fish once. He swam up to the glass and made fish faces at me; thinking it was cute, I did the same back o him. An hour later he was dead. Makes me wonder, did I get a defective fish, or was the sight of my face too horrible for his tiny heart to handle? (LOL)

BTW, I agree with Carole; you are a good artist :)!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Thanks Deb! I feel my head swelling up and my ego inflating as I type.

If your face was horrible think of what mine is like! I've gone through a whole lot more Betta's than you! I must be even uglier than I suspected. Ahhhh!

richgold said...

I should have paid more attention today. Do you want another one? I think it's 25 gallons ... home made - holds water really well - got it from a neighbor who had 14 ... she over winters her Koi fish in 'em.