Sunday 1 January 2006

Happy New Years?!

Happy New Years to all!

I'm afraid to say that I was to lazy to go out in minus too cold celcius to go for a walk looking for embarrassing pictures last night. I've got the flu and just wasn't looking to get pneumonia. Unfortunately though, while I was napping, someone in our very own family decided to "tie one on" and did a little too much partying all on his own. I was completely flabbergasted that someone his age wouldn't know any better! Now normally I'd say someone getting plastered on their own would be someone with a problem, but since this was his first time and it was New Years Eve and all, I'll let him get away with it just this once.

P.S. I still haven't been able to figure out how Mr. Blue got the limes in the Corona bottle without a handy set of opposable thumbs. Or even how he sliced the limes up so nice for that matter. When there's a will there's a way I guess.

2 comments:

FeatherSky said...

We were in Hawaii for New Year's eve 2000 (into 2001). There were a bunch of rowdy drunk people bothering us, but as soon as the countdown hit midnight they all ran out and jumped in the ocean! Man, we couldn't stop laughing! They were so drunk they couldn't swim so they were all just floundering around! Talk about a great show! :)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

would have made a great picture feathersky!