Thursday 24 November 2005

Another Day, Another Entertaining Moment

Well, we made it to the bus again today with just one little glitch this time which involved me running to get something. I won't go any further into it than that.

The bus driver just stops the bus, opens the door, looks at me and shakes his head and laughs. Is that a bad sign? At least we appear to be entertaining as a family. I suppose that's a good thing. At least someone is enjoying our morning escapades. Just not so much me.

Today winter is starting. 10cm of snow predicted. This is actually a blessing when children are involved. They love the snow and want to get out early to play in it before bus time. I think that on days that they are running late I'll just yell "SNOW!!!!!!!" and they'll be out there in no time flat.

I think that God must have sent the snow to give me a bit of a break today. I wonder if he has a giggle in the mornings too watching us. I know I would if I weren't me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends. We celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada in October for some reason. Enjoy the day and all of the blessings it brings.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Celebrating Thanksgiving today would feel too much like Christmas. As a Canadian I love Thanksgiving in the Fall when the leaves are turning colours

Asaph's Table said...

See, I told ya the bus driver "collects" stories!!! =)

Kurt said...

It's a good sign that the driver is laughing - maybe he/she will wait a little longer for you next time.

mish-mash mousse said...

Thank you for the Thanksgiving blessings. I love celebrating Thanksgiving in November cuz it gives me something to look forward to during the dismal gray rainy days of the month.

Regarding the bus escapades: LOL!!! I love your writing and your adorable family. If I ever visit Canada or you ever visit PA we'll have to meet. (smiles)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Ah yes! My dream vacation involves PA! It takes place at Hershey. Ahhhhhhhh, chocolate!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Giraffe women shirt Www spongebob square pants com Canopys awnings gazebos umbrellas Boating regulations history and canada